Thursday, January 21, 2010

A fresh start in 2010

I remember when blogging was just a buzz word around the Internet. There were sites like opendiary.com and live journal, where hipsters could share their thoughts and learn the wonderful world of HTML.

I always told myself I would get back to writing the way I used to in my teen years, but eventually your ideas of free thought become garbled with the thoughts of your work day, you forget when to take a break and think of just your own life and not what brings home the bacon.

My goal for this year is to take advantage of this digital age we live in beyond just random YouTube videos and funny tweets to read.

Let's see how this goes and who knows, maybe this will lead me to finally publish the great (well almost great) American novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment